Monitoring and evaluation of projects and programmes using results approaches
Monitoring and Evaluation (M&E) for Results is for managers and monitoring and evaluation officers who need to supervise, manage, plan and implement M&E in their projects and programmes. The course addresses M&E for the entire results chain, including the all-important outcomes.
This 10-day course covers the principles, and embeds the practice of M&E for results. You can attend this 10-day course and later attend our Theory of Change or Leadership and Management for Development training (within a 12 month period) and receive our Certificate in Applied Evaluation or Certificate in Development Management.
Why choose this course
Delivered by our practitioners with extensive participatory field experience, this is the leading M&E course for development professionals. Those responsible for project or programme-level M&E benefit from the latest M&E thinking and practice, including results approaches. This course will enable you to bring the learning into practice and to understand the difference between data, information and knowledge which is a key aspect to ensure strategic decision making.
What you will learn
Through a mix of practical activities, theory and examples of effective practice you will learn how to:
- decide what and how to monitor with different stakeholders
- clarify key results at the programme-level using logic models
- plan a project using the logical framework
- develop indicators and targets
- participatory methods for data collection and analysis
- design and manage evaluation
- use your M&E findings to stimulate learning, improvement and stakeholder buy-in.
- develop and work with a practical M&E system
Provider - IMA International
Format - Face to Face
Cost - £3100
Duration - 10 days
Focus areas - Theory of Change
Learn more - Website