At the end of this course you:
- know how to effectively monitor and evaluate projects, programmes and organisations;
- know which information you need to understand the context and manage both results (outputs, outcome, impact) and organisational performance;
- can collect, analyse, process and present this information;
- can turn monitoring and evaluation into (participative) learning;
- can design and steer evaluations to contribute to accountability and stimulate learning by all stakeholders.
This course is highly relevant if you are:
- participating in formulating, managing or monitoring development interventions;
- preparing, supervising, using or participating in evaluations;
- keen to improve your M&E skills or the practices of a national or local government, an international donor agency or a non-governmental organisation.
Provider - MDF Training and Consultancy
Format - Face to face
Cost - € 825,00
Duration - 5 days
Focus areas - Data Analysis
Learn more - Website