Monitoring and Evaluation (M&E) for Results is for managers and monitoring and evaluation officers who need to supervise, manage, plan and implement M&E in their projects and programmes. The course addresses M&E for the entire results chain, including the all-important outcomes.
This 5-day course covers the principles, and embeds the practice of M&E for results.
What you will learn
Through a mix of practical activities, theory and examples of effective practice you will learn how to:
- decide what and how to monitor with different stakeholders
- clarify key results at the programme-level using logic models
- plan a project using the logical framework
- develop indicators and SMART targets
- combine qualitative and quantitative approaches to gather and interpret data
- establish a baseline to assess your project’s impact
- design and manage evaluation
- use your M&E findings to stimulate learning, improvement and stakeholder buy-in.
Provider - IMA International
Format - Face to Face
Cost - £1800
Duration - 5 days
Focus areas - Data Analysis
Learn more - Website