The objective of this 2 day course is to familiarize people with Theory of Change as both a product and a process. The aim is to increase the capacity of the development sector to deliver project outcomes, and to be able to measure and evaluate these outcomes.
Who should attend?
This course is ideal for those who have been working in the development sector, or for Government, and need to get to grips with Theory of Change.
Having completed the course the participant will understand:
- Theory of change as a product and a process
- Why theory of change has become so prominent
- How TOC, logic models, logframes etc. relate to one another
- The importance of being clear about why change happens – linking pathways of change to programme theories
- How assumptions and pre-conditions build your pathways to change
Participants will also be able to:
- Develop a theory of change
- Draw a diagrammatic representation of their TOC
Participants will leave the course with:
- A case study that they have worked on
Provider - Southern Hemisphere
Format - Face to Face
Cost - R3220
Duration - 2 days
Focus areas - Theory of Change
Learn more - Website