The search component is the key to analysing and utilising your data. Use the search component to create a query to extract your data for analysis or to show on a page. The search component makes it easy to find exactly what you want. The simple user interface lets you create queries based on criteria like:
- Which form(s) have the data you need
- If they were saved on, before or within a specific date range
- Who saved them or edited them?
- Which stage of the workflow they have reached
- Which taxonomy term(s) have been used to tag them
Using these and other criteria you can create very precise search queries quickly and easily. Once configured you can display the search results on any page of your community or on a profile page.
See the following screenshots for examples of the search component.